Barely Street Legal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barely Street Legal

car's, meet's, car show's, events, gatherings, donations.... etc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help paint advice :confused:

Go down 
+4
JMcLemore
d3l_s0l
putitinmybutt
boostedrex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boostedrex
Admin
boostedrex

help paint advice :confused: Empty
PostSubject: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:39 am

anyone know of a sweet blue paint to paint my new hatch. im wanting a medium to dark blue that pops out. confused
Back to top Go down
https://barelystreetlegal.forumotion.com
putitinmybutt

putitinmybutt

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:41 am

You could always go with the Honda clasic color of Fiji Blue. I've never seen a CRX with it, so it would definitely pop out, and it's in the right area of blue.
Back to top Go down
d3l_s0l

d3l_s0l

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 pm

charles wrote:
You could always go with the Honda clasic color of Fiji Blue. I've never seen a CRX with it, so it would definitely pop out, and it's in the right area of blue.

I believe he was talking about his NEW Hatch! lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/del_sol_boi
boostedrex
Admin
boostedrex

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:43 pm

d3l_s0l wrote:
charles wrote:

agreed^

its going on my new hatch not the CRX. the crx is going to be my BSL drag car.

wastegate + vacuum line off + lead foot + 20 pounds = bad combo with only 275 miles on it
(not near broken in yet)
Back to top Go down
JMcLemore

JMcLemore

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 am

hmmm...idk what the name of it is, but its almost like blue and white mixed together
Back to top Go down
http://mclemore.jm@gmail.com
putitinmybutt

putitinmybutt

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:35 pm

boostedrex wrote:
d3l_s0l wrote:
charles wrote:

agreed^

its going on my new hatch not the CRX. the crx is going to be my BSL drag car.

wastegate + vacuum line off + lead foot + 20 pounds = bad combo with only 275 miles on it
(not near broken in yet)

JMcLemore wrote:
hmmm...idk what the name of it is, but its almost like blue and white mixed together
Haters. You could go with the new model blue that nissan is throwing on the z's. Bit off brand, but it's a nice deep color.
Back to top Go down
boostedrex
Admin
boostedrex

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:21 pm

Haters. You could go with the new model blue that nissan is throwing on the z's. Bit off brand, but it's a nice deep color.[/quote]

DAMNIT I MESSED UP!!!!!!!
i accidently pressed edit on charles's post and screwed up his last post i tried to fix it though!!

so i think i figured out everything now scratch Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

what do you mean it's a bit off brand?
Back to top Go down
putitinmybutt

putitinmybutt

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:11 am

boostedrex wrote:
Haters. You could go with the new model blue that nissan is throwing on the z's. Bit off brand, but it's a nice deep color.

i accidently pressed edit on charles's post and screwed up his last post i tried to fix it though!!

so i think i figured out everything now scratch Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

what do you mean it's a bit off brand?[/quote]

Nissan paint on a Honda... Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
boostedrex
Admin
boostedrex

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 pm

charles wrote:
boostedrex wrote:

what do you mean it's a bit off brand?

Nissan paint on a Honda... Lol. Smile[/quote]

that would be sweet!!! nizmo paint
Back to top Go down
lowpup1

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:51 am

i like the new dark blue that is on the chevy trucks almost looks blak with blue pearl
Back to top Go down
putitinmybutt

putitinmybutt

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:41 am

Shhhh low! I wanna use that one! Lol.
Back to top Go down
boostedrex
Admin
boostedrex

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:54 am

do you know the color code by any chance?
Back to top Go down
El tigrexl
Admin
El tigrexl

PostSubject: You guys are dinky   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 pm

all the paint in Japan is the same colors that are on all the cars from the japan Like American cars got all them colors like Red White and Blue cars but we got Gray and Green and Yellow So it will sh0w and make you look at the car so you will buy the Black the Red that is higher in Price just of the Color.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eltigrexl@sbcglobal.net
Twisted93Dak

Twisted93Dak

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 am

bahama blue metalic

or

bermuda blue metailic
Back to top Go down
Twisted93Dak

Twisted93Dak

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:10 am

lowpup1 wrote:
i like the new dark blue that is on the chevy trucks almost looks blak with blue pearl
thats the burmuda blue metalic i just said lol
Back to top Go down
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:04 pm

DONT HELP HIM OUT JARED!!! let him keep thinkn!! lol

help paint advice :confused: Mybann11
Back to top Go down
Twisted93Dak

Twisted93Dak

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:15 am

michael bsl wrote:
DONT HELP HIM OUT JARED!!! let him keep thinkn!! lol

help paint advice :confused: Mybann11
ok i lied its panarama pajama blue pearl!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help paint advice :confused:   help paint advice :confused: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help paint advice :confused:
Page 1 of 1