Barely Street Legal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barely Street Legal

car's, meet's, car show's, events, gatherings, donations.... etc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rules..... MUST FALLOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boostedrex
Admin
boostedrex

rules..... MUST FALLOW Empty
PostSubject: rules..... MUST FALLOW   rules..... MUST FALLOW I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:55 am

hey guy's this is cody the creator of this web site here. i have specific rules for the the site, it took me a long time to make and still am not done. i was given special rules to provide by when making this site. if broken the web site will get terminated completely.

I was only given a couple but they can be broken down into many different styles ways, etc.....

1) abuse
- mental
- physical
- verbal

2) violence
- telling people your going to kick there butt
- this is a weird rule, you guy's can play around. Although you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT take it too car it will not be tolerated and you will be flagged and put on a porbationary period where you can not get on this site for a number of day's depending on what the administration decides. this depends on how serious the offence is.

- if this continues to be miss treated numerous of times you WILL be terminated from the site FOREVER.

3) name calling
- wont be tolerated
- if we have to warn you more than once you will get a 2 day suspension.
- say somone is mad, And you must use a cuss word, make up a different word for short
- example: ass <----> booty.

rules number 1 and 3 were stressed to me big time. we got one shot at this guy's make it happen, were on a probationary period with the surver host. DONT MESS THIS UP FOR US!!
Back to top Go down
https://barelystreetlegal.forumotion.com

rules..... MUST FALLOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barely Street Legal :: Community Rules-
Jump to: