Barely Street Legal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barely Street Legal

car's, meet's, car show's, events, gatherings, donations.... etc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG CAR MEET

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
90GSRhatch
Admin
90GSRhatch

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:19 am

hey mike being that i am the event manager of stilly what do you think we set up a meet here soon where duncan, okc, and everyone gets together saturday and have the BIGGEST BSL meet ever....

we have another meet next saturday... if you wanna get somthing then or maybe the next one. i was thinking about everyone go to either lake carl blackwell or somthing and have a grill and or a fun day at the lake or somthing i mean seriously.... we all need to get together and hang out..
the hell with single meets every other week
Back to top Go down
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 am

sounds like i need to move you down here n take over my event managers spots cuz they dont think as good as you!! sounds awesome but this month is goin to be way to be busy for bsl. got tons of events to go 2! wait til next month or so and we can get more organized and let everyone know so they have da time to do it
Back to top Go down
BSLchevrolet
Admin
BSLchevrolet

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:17 am

wat da hell you talkin about mike weve been trying to set something up like this for like 2 months now you just dont listen to us lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bsl_stilly
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:15 pm

public relations dont get a say so dats why! sory! lol! i remember you sayin somtin all da time, but now someone has taken it a step further into plannin somtin and has a good idea on wat to do how to do it and where to do it too! (wow dats a mouthful)
since BSL is gettin bigger and bigger and now we're starting to see strange and new faces. its time to put this idea into action
Back to top Go down
90GSRhatch
Admin
90GSRhatch

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:31 am

yeah seriously, when will be a good time for u guy's?

we have a meet this saturday. ponca people are ancious to see the president of the club and how they do stuff.

mike you get ahold of everyone up there or who ever does that and tell them to get ready, its goin down hard big meet is going to fill up a huge parking lot. (well so thats the plan)
Back to top Go down
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:44 am

yes sir cody! i plan on comin up there soon to meet all da guys wit or wit out da guys from here. maybe a handfull. its goin to be under cover though, not very many people are goin to know. i wanna surprise everyone. might take my mini or my accord if its done
Back to top Go down
90GSRhatch
Admin
90GSRhatch

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:04 am

hells yeah... mike when u gonna let me drive the mini... remember i let u drive my boosted rex not far though but i let u... lol cheers
Back to top Go down
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 am

i'll let u drag a block then! lol! even though i didnt drive yours adt far! lol
Back to top Go down
90GSRhatch
Admin
90GSRhatch

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:32 pm

well all together u drove it like a block.. but i doubt u got over 20 mph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIG CAR MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG CAR MEET   BIG CAR MEET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG CAR MEET
Page 1 of 1