Barely Street Legal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barely Street Legal

car's, meet's, car show's, events, gatherings, donations.... etc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

great start to a great year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BSLchevrolet
Admin
BSLchevrolet

great start to a great year Empty
PostSubject: great start to a great year   great start to a great year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for every one representing this weekend. Things are looking like this year is going to be a good one but thats all i wanted to say is thanks and lookin forward to seein everybody next week at the car wash from bsl and the vc guys that are coming to support and EVERYONE in bsl duncan and stilly the next week at the main street duncan show. peace. represent!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bsl_stilly
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

PostSubject: Re: great start to a great year   great start to a great year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:17 pm

BSLchevrolet wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for every one representing this weekend. Things are looking like this year is going to be a good one but thats all i wanted to say is thanks and lookin forward to seein everybody next week at the car wash from bsl and the vc guys that are coming to support and EVERYONE in bsl duncan and stilly the next week at the main street duncan show. peace. represent!

x2! this year started off great! even if the first show we went to sucked! i'm very proud of this team, and lets keep pullin trophies and have even more fun, and lets make some more new friends!
Back to top Go down
JMcLemore

JMcLemore

PostSubject: Re: great start to a great year   great start to a great year I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 am

necro everything 2 years later baby i'm still around!
Back to top Go down
http://mclemore.jm@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great start to a great year   great start to a great year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great start to a great year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barely Street Legal :: the lounge-
Jump to: