Barely Street Legal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barely Street Legal

car's, meet's, car show's, events, gatherings, donations.... etc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lowpup1

North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged Empty
PostSubject: North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged   North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:35 pm

hey guys we are having our monthly meeting , it is Dec 13th at 7 pm in Burkburnett Tx, you guys are more than welcome to come and meet some more of us ,, we will be having it a 7 Sycamore dr , 76384 if you want to mapqest or just text or pm me and i will get you directions , it is really easy to get , to ,, we will be cooking hamburgers and hot dogs , we will acept money donations since ME and Andy are buying the foood it will be epensive so any help would be great ., bring you own drinks because everybody has different taste,, hope to see some of you guys ,, later cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

PostSubject: Re: North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged   North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:37 pm

i encourage everyone and anyone dat attend to do so. i plan on attendin. dont forget we're brothers wit this car club. thanks for the invite!
Back to top Go down
BSLchevrolet
Admin
BSLchevrolet

PostSubject: Re: North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged   North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 pm

hey bro i got a couple of my guys interested in going down there PM me your number just in case we get lost or something lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bsl_stilly
lowpup1

PostSubject: Re: North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged   North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:55 am

7 sycamore cir , burkburnett texas 76354,, Mike has my number so if yall get lost just holler,,
Back to top Go down
lowpup1

PostSubject: Re: North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged   North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:47 am

hey guys i would just like to thank you agian for showing up and hagging out with us, we had a blast hope to see you guys againt soon
Back to top Go down
BSLchevrolet
Admin
BSLchevrolet

PostSubject: Re: North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged   North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:35 pm

just to say thank you again for having us and letting some of my boys....and cassady lol see what the scene is like outside of stillwater and cant wait for the next chance to hang wit yall again
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bsl_stilly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged   North Texas Meeting   Verically-challenged I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Texas Meeting Verically-challenged
Page 1 of 1