Barely Street Legal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barely Street Legal

car's, meet's, car show's, events, gatherings, donations.... etc

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BSLchevrolet
Admin
BSLchevrolet

MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 am

Saturday 5 o'clock Fuqua park across from home land BE THERE!! important things are going to be brought up and possibly voted on so we NEED everyone to be there for input and debate thank you see ya there
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bsl_stilly
JMcLemore

JMcLemore

PostSubject: Re: MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:37 am

This meeting was fun, granted it was too cold outside and we had to switch the place at the last second to G's house, i said wat i had alot to say but two of da guys i wanted to talk to werent there, it was awesome kickin it with VC hope we can do this again sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://mclemore.jm@gmail.com
michael bsl
Admin
michael bsl

PostSubject: Re: MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:14 am

i feel like we got a lot acomplished at this meetin and jordan and derek your both doin fine jobs! but derek next time leave da plannin to da pros! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEETING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1